07 November 2014

Happy Anniversary Week



Happy Anniversary Week

On a sparkling November morning seven years ago, we stood in the presence of family and chosen family.  We stood in front of the fireplace in the Lakeside Inn, and we stood in the presence of God.  There we made our pledge, we chose to be joined in marriage.  I waited a lifetime for my husband, and he was definitely worth the wait!  We return to the inn each year for a couple of days on the anniversary of our marriage.  It has become a very special place for us. 











 I have developed a few products for the inn, which the management there is graciously willing to make available for guests to purchase:  a few blank greeting cards, small blank journals and a deluxe journal.







  It has been fun to revisit the inn as I create these items.  It's my hope that others are finding their own memorable moments there, and that our products provide a place for them to record those memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment