09 October 2014

Late-blooming Blogger


Late-blooming Blogger

I've read blogs, read about blogs. I've been entertained by blogs and learned through blogs. I've watched movies about blogs.  I even get the word-origin thing.  I thought maybe having a blog as my accountability partner in growing my  business was an inspired idea. In the middle of last night  it seemed like a good thing to do.  I'm best friends with 3:31 a.m. Today I'm filled with doubts.  Probably I'm just too tired to enjoy the learning curve.

So.  I learn to blog.  Maybe someone will read this blog and become interested in puddletown fayre.  Maybe I'll learn more about how my nervous little business should grow, or maybe I'll discover new ways to create.  Or maybe...  Well, these maybes could go on and on.  At the very least, I'll have a record of our progress from this point forward.  I think I'll learn a lot from that.

puddletown fayre is a long-held dream.  Perhaps we'll get into the slow progress of this dream another time.  But it seems that life's crises are currently in recession.  I'm having moderate success in my Etsy shop and a couple of local outlets where my journals are finding new homes.  It's easy to visit either my website or my Etsy shop.  The studio is nearly finished, and that means I could move forward sometime this year with Phase II of puddletown fayre

Oh, you should know at the outset that puddletown fayre is supported by prayer and a steadfast belief that God has a plan for this business.  It's going to be exciting and very, very fun to see how God wants to use puddletown fayre.



No comments:

Post a Comment